- How to create a High-Performance Team
- Performance Benchmarking
- Values and Culture
- Trademark Behaviours
- Maintaining Performance Standards
- Communication for Performance
The Coaching Manager ( latest flyer for download )
ILM Level 2 qualification in Leading Teams
ILM level 3 qualification in Coaching and Mentoring
NLP Foundation Diploma ( latest flyer for download )
NLP FOUNDATION DIPLOMA
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
NLP has become the Personal Development tool in recent years. With its intense focus on personal outcomes and individual empowerment, it is little wonder that elements of NLP discipline have now crept into just about every other type of training programme, from management development through to sales, negotiation and communication workshops.
NLP and its tools, principles and approach also provide the natural bedrock of the successful coach. The coaching industry continues to grow and is predicted to be a registered and professionalised activity in the coming years.
This modular program introduces the key principles and ideas that support NLP and will equip you with numerous coaching techniques that you will be able to use straight away in your coaching practice and with colleagues at the ofﬁce.
Key Objectives for the program are:
- Improved communication skills
- Understanding why language is so powerful
- Unlocking the key to setting goals and actually achieving them
- Discover the art of questioning
- How to create rapport easily
- Learn about human experience
- Unleash your personal conﬁdence
- Become a more conﬁdent coach
This is a three day programme presented over one month. This custom designed format maximises opportunities for delegates to implement their learning in the real world and follow up with additional coaching and guidance from Donald if requested.
Those that successfully complete the program will receive the UKCPD Foundation Diploma in NLP. This certiﬁcate is recognised by the ANLP at Diploma Level, membership of the association and its beneﬁts will be explained at the end of the program.
Dates: 20th, 21st and 27th June
Venue: tba, Central lnverness
Investment: Organisations NLP Diploma course £495(ex vat)) per participant
For more information please email email@example.com
THE COACHING MANAGER
Some of the areas covered in the course:
- Creating a coaching Space
- Seeing and achieving goals
- Advanced Communication skills
- Understanding others world view
- Using the external environment to maximum effect
- Identifying and overcoming barriers to success
- Develop your own effective coaching “state of mind”
- Interpreting Body language effectively
Some of the areas covered in the course: Some of the Benefits of “The Coaching Manager” include:
- Achieving results for your clients, teams and organisation
- Assisting you in building strong, resilient teams
- Help individuals gain clarity in their thinking
- Identifying, challenging and assisting individuals to change limiting thoughts
- Allowing managers to be seen as an active support to their team’s development
- Allowing managers to realise the individual potential of team members
- Achieve your goals and outcomes
The Coaching Manager
“The Coaching Manager” will allow participants to learn a coaching system that will increase their own effectiveness through developing the skills ancl mindset to allow others to natu rally increase their own capacity for success.
Why Donald MacNaughton and The Coaching Manager:
Donald coaches extensively in the area of Leadership Development with a client list that includes BP, Oil International, Highlands and Islands Enterprise and Global Energy. As well as working with National International and Olympic athletes and coaches in over twelve sports.
Facilitator Donald MacNaughton:
Donald is an experienced practitioner whose approach utilises group work and one to one activities to support participants got the the very most out of the course. Through his personal energy, humour and ability to empower he has developed a reputation for getting the very best out of people across business sectors.
“Having attended one of Donald’s courses I would fully recommend his work. Do not for a minute think coaching is all ‘touchy key; Don’s course was 100% focused on RESULTS …he’s a ‘game changer’…”
Hamish Malcolm City Financial
“Donald played a key role in contributing towards the preparation of the most successful British Winter Paralympic team to date. Without exception, all members of the Paralympic Alpine Ski Team achieved personal best performances at Sochi 2014 resulting in an historic and record smashing bronze, three silvers, and a gold using methods and techniques taught and supported by Donald”
Tony McAllister. Head Coach British Paralympic Alpine Ski Team
To book or find out more about Donald’s coaching and training programmes he can be contacted on 07980 742481 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates: 4th & 11th May 2016
Venue: Ibrox Stadium Glasgow
Time: 9.30am to 5pm
Investment: £390 (ex vat), 2nd and subsequent participants from same organisation £275 (ex vat)
For more details or book email: email@example.com